Nature’s Classroom Information Night
Thursday, March 22nd, 2018 6:30 p.m.
At Danville School
- For students and families of Danville’s classes of 2024 (current 6th graders), 2025 (current 5th graders) and 2026 (current 4th graders)
- A representative from Nature’s Classroom will be onsite to answer any questions.
Dear 4th, 5th, and 6th grade families,
We would like to invite you to an information night on Wednesday, March 22nd at Danville School for our upcoming trip to Nature’s Classroom in the fall of 2018. We will be at the Ocean Park site from Monday, September 3rd through Friday, September 7th.
The meeting will start at 6:30 p.m. During the meeting we will cover the following agenda items:
- What to expect on the Nature’s Classroom Trip
- What to pack
- Paperwork (medical forms and registration form)
- Payment schedule
- Logistics (dietary needs, night time routine, medication, etc.)
- Q & A session with a representative from Nature’s Classroom.
Nick DeCaro, Stan Zajko, Jessica Settles, Emily Greaves , Wendy Ziert , Chris Rapoza, Barb Hawley